Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bugs ALIVE!

My kids just LOVE bugs. I mean, every fire ant send a squeal through their lips with delight. I am so glad they have a love for all this nature, but bugs are NOT my thing. Sorry kids. I can fake excitement for their sakes, but they really gross me out! At the park  near our home ( in the Blakeney shopping center), we spend alot of time in the grassy area. Bugs are EVERYWHERE! One this day, they found the most beautiful (thats alot coming from me) caterpillar. I do not know if the pictures do him justice, but he was the prettiest shade of blue/grey! The kids were just enamored with him. They didnt want to put him down. If they had had a microscope, he would have been under it for sure!  It made me heart melt! Some days, I wish I loved anything as much as my kids love bugs! 






No comments:

Post a Comment