Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NEVER TURN YOUR BACK...

on Gloria for even a second! Poor Gus got his first tattoo, compliments of his big sister! Yep, she even did it in permanent ink! Lord, give me patience :) Gloria seems to be turning into such a force to be reckoned with these days. As her 2nd birthday is quickly approaching, she is getting faster, busier and more mischievousby the minute. Often it is literally like a tornado has run through the room. I chase after her trying to get her to stop, and before I can get the last thing she threw/dropped/ate/colored on/sat on/flushed down the toilet, she is onto the next thing. My sister originally got us a playpen for Blaise to nap in to keep him SAFE from Gloria, but most days I am putting Gloria in it so I can know where she is and what she is doing. I do think God made 2 year olds cute for a reason...He knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment