Monday, May 6, 2013

The forgotten child.

Max is 6.5 years old. I know I post about him some, but with him being in school all day, I hardly get the chance to take pictures of him doing anything. He, most times, is my most difficult child. Other times, he is the easiest. Of all the children in the house, he is the best helper, often stopping a tantrum in order to do a task, which tells me he is also in full control of his tantrum...alas, that's another post! ( I have learned that I can even calm him down with the distraction of a chore. He loves it that much...It is also his love language) Here he is in his Tae Kwon Do uniform. Its been really good for him, and he does enjoy it! Thank you to my sister for giving him this opportunity!I just wish he would smile...better!



No comments:

Post a Comment